We are a suburban congregation serving the North West of Christchurch, New Zealand. We are committed to faithful Bible teaching, heart-felt worship and fellowship, and a prayerful engagement in mission. We believe that the message of Jesus Christ is the best news anyone could wish to hear as in our experience it offers real hope and healing in people’s lives. Our services are semi-formal in style with a blend of traditional liturgy with more contemporary music. We would love for you to join us and, as always, visitors are more than welcome.
Why not hop over to our facebook page – you can find us here
We are a member of the Church of Confessing Anglicans, Aotearoa New Zealand, or CCA for short. You can find out more about the CCA here
All Saints, Christchurch is a congregation committed to proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ and God’s power to save those who trust in his redeeming grace, mercy, and love. In humility we recognise our limitations, and aim to make the most of the opportunities God gives us to tell others what Jesus has done for us.
We want to:
- Reach out to others by telling them about Jesus Christ and what he’s done for them.
- Help our members grow in their relationship, knowledge and love of God.
- Love and support one another through acts of kindness and service.
We do this by:
- First and foremost, proclaiming Jesus as our Lord and king through our worship and faithful bible teaching.
- Prayerfully seeking God’s guidance for the life of our church.
- Praying for specific individuals and circumstances, that they will come to know Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.
- Creating a welcoming friendly environment for all who come,
- We aim to be a place where people can belong to a community of God’s people, and not be just another individual in the crowd
- Making space in our lives for inviting those we meet, our friends and family, to our services, homegroups, or occasional events organised by church members.
- Encouraging all members to play an active part in our mission.